Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Diwali

Happy Diwali everybody. Today has been just a very similar day here. Absolutely no difference in life between life on other days and life today. I dont hear any crackers nor is it raining today---- the two most definite events that happen on Diwali are both missing in this part of the world.

But theres still some cause to feel happy about
1. Kavitha has promised some well made Diwali sweets.
2. Abbhi has promised some more Diwali sweets tomorrow.

I am eagerly awaiting the one day series. Pakistan Vs India ...I guess i will watch the match in the hope that India does indeed do well. For one I am so relieved that Parthiv is not a part of the squad.

1 Comments:

Blogger yajur said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u










Send Diwali Sweets to Chennai

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home