Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Aditya's Mind

Sometimes i wonder the ways that peoples minds function in. Or for that matter the ways they dont function. Adityas comment about would be wives and all ...leaves me in no doubt about his view of life. First of all his view of life has not changed and with time I guess its moving closer and closer towards Arvinds view of life. I am sure the others agree....Anyway Aditya, lets see where we all end up from here and take it from there. Regarding the day so far......

Woke up early, came to school with my chauffer of the day (Sudeshna). Spent time making a presentation for my boss. Should put these presentations online somewhere soon. Then went spoke to my boss(Prof) and fixed an appointment to meet him later in the day. I have a class coming up soon and my rumbling stomach is aching for lunch. Should be leaving for lunch now. Will do that immediately after this entry.

I still havent received anything about the whereabouts of the Dadiyan Deepak Ramesh. As for India......Well i hope to visit India soon.....But it doesnt look like I will make it to India by this December :(
:(
:(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home