Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Contest

Well Well Well. What a contest awaiting us tonight. India need 210 and Australia need 10 wickets. The pitch: A fifth day Chennai track is never ever easy to bat on. The bowlers: They are indeed a mean lot.The best bowling attack in the world, according to most people. And the Indian batting is quite strong...quite capable of making the 210 on any surface on any day. I think at the end of the day India will just manage to scrape through with a victory. I am waiting to watch the action. And I am sure Ganguly will be in the thick of things. I am expecting a great Captains knock from Ganguly.....

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

you forgot to expect the knock from God...the rains in chennai !

:)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home