Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Monday, August 23, 2004

Bloody Mouth

This weekend was stormy...and in more ways than one....
Spent Saturday and Sunday doing nothing spectacular...
and ended sunday with a bloody mouth!!!
I was playing Volleyball when it happened....
I was engrossed in the game..and we were just gettin back into the lead from being down 5-0. So everybody in the team was a lil worked up...especially coz Dinner was the wager. I am not sure who served the ball...in any case that is irrelevant . When the ball came back to our side it was about to fall behind Manav and in from of me....So i ran forward and dived ahead..My eyes affixed on the ball....Suddenly i heard a thud and then felt a huge shoulder crashing into my jaws......and then both me and Manav were down...for sometmime atleast...Took some time off to clean the bloodied mouth before game resumed...Let it be noted that we went on to win the game...
The painful jaw resulted in my sleeping early yesterday...It has also been a welcome relief to most of my friends here coz i talk a lot less now!!!..

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

the last line told me why you bothered to WRITE to me suddenly :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home