Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Thursday, August 19, 2004

PotLuck

So Gaurav had a Potluck at his house yesterday.....Well he keeps saying "I have a potbelly with no luck :(( ....
The Potbelly itself had a lot of luck yesterday...with some Good FOOD. There was Pav Bhaji, Palak Paneer, Bisibelebadh, Aloo Gobi, Fruit Salad and Of crse AWESOME Buvanas Awesome samosas(Prashant of crse bought tomato sauce(Hersheys))....I was the biggest sole contributor to the great quality of food available. That i was gracious enough not to interefere with any of the cooking process in any way watsoever helped the cause......

Kudos to Gaurav....and hope his brief tour to India is a success story...(Especially considering the fact that he wishes he cld get married during this trip!!!).


1 Comments:

Blogger Kavitha said...

Hey... so how come I didn't get invited to this potluck?!! I looked at the date and I sure was in town. I mean buvana and prashanth who live in Hyattsville get invited and I don't!?!!!! Didn't you suggest that to Gabbar when he was making the guest list?!!! Damn... another thing I have to pick a bone with you about!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home