Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Todays Gameplan

Today has been just as boring as has been the last few days...Been extremely low on motivation to do any productive work. Fell like spending the entire day without moving a muscle(Ideal way Murr would say I am sure). Anyways, Murr visited me yesterday. On some conference blowing away his Profs money.

By the way yesterday we (some 10 Junta) in college park, went for a movie...Mr.Smith goes to washington). It was screened on the mall...Saw the stars above. Didnt care 1 wee bit about the movie...I still dont know who Mr.Smith is.

Had to work up quite a lot of enthusiasm to start this Blog...This has drained me of all the energy i had left in me for the day...So all those friends i had decided to email today will not receive their emails I guess...

Let me see how tomorrow goes....Its probably time i retire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home