Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Interesting Read

Finally some interesting work coming up on the cards.....I might have to capture video from four synchronous cameras just outside my building in the university. These cameras which would be mounted atop the building roof will capture color video at hopefully 15 frames/sec or greater. It will be interesting to get these cameras hooked up and running. I am hoping to capture a day worth of data..But lets see....

This comes to me as a real boon at a time when my work enthu was at its lowest ebb and my work timings were consequently suffering BIG TIME. The data (if at all i manage to capture it well enough) would be used for several experiments (I shall not bore u with the details of these!).....

I will post an update on this on Friday


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home