Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

GOD IS BACK

Its such a relief to see the scorecard today and just as millions of other "Tendulaker Worshippers" around the world are sighing a sense of relief, a grunt of joy, a smile of satisfaction and above all looking forward to the rest of the series now that the "Master Blaster" is back in action. The less said about this batting Genius, the better and in case any of you are still wondering.-- Yes. I am a Tendulkar worshipper.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I was reading this and was impressed so I added a quick link to your blog. Hope that's okay.

My first surf shirt rash guards site was good, mostly about surf shirt rash guards things, but then I found blogs like yours and that's all I've wanted to do ever since.

Maybe you could stop by my blog and give me some tips... Thanks.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home