Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Music Musings

I am now listening to the songs from Minnale and Alaipayuthey. These are some of my favouroite songs. Interestingly one of the few films where the lyrics actually (I consider) are quite nice. Listen to them sometime and u'll see the flow of Tamil.

Somehow as far as music goes, in general i can listen to anything. Sometimes i prefer carnatic instrumental, sometimes cine songs. I havent yet got a hold of the Rock cult, inspite of having been close to quite a few friends from the cult--the latest addition being Renga( I must add he nowhere close to the others in the cultism tho).

Venki, ur music Cds i will send them to you as soon as possible i promise. I will try to write a few Cds over the weekend and mail them by Monday. Lets see whether i can keep my promise.

I have suddenly started wondering what kind of music does Bala listen to? Bala, if u do read this drop in a line man. By the way, that reminds me that its been a long while since i talked to Bala too. I hope to change all that sometime this weekend.

After a few days yesterday i went and played some squash immediately after some swimming. Was happy to get extremely tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home