Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Update on ICCV

So. Its Official. After much thought I decided not to go to ICCV.

Official Reason: I have just begun working after a long hiayus from any constructive work. and its always good to get back to work. My frequent and many travel trips this summer have interfered significantly with my productivity and left me feeling to intellectually occupy myself atleast for the next three months with something.

Unofficial Reason: No Enthu :)

And yeah Kavitha..Thanks for ur comment. That helped me decide. Its always scary to have ppl admire you for something!. The moment that happens, its time to change...isnt it? Just kidding

3 Comments:

Blogger Kavitha said...

Glad I was of help :P

1:54 AM  
Blogger Adarsh Sridhar said...

You actually turned down Brazil to work in your lab ? Wow. You must be one of those PhD guys I keep hearing about. :-)

Seriously, though, where all HAVE you been this summer ? You make it sound like you were out having fun all the time...

4:13 AM  
Blogger vashok said...

Where all have I been this summer?
Well, Summer started off with a week and a half long trip to Tallahassee, Florida. Then after two weeks in DC, I left to Minneapolis, spent a week attending a conference in Minneapolis. Then took a two week break in DC. Then attended another week long conference in Durham. This was actually a small workshop with about 50 ppl attending almost every one of them WAY TOO SMART FOR ME TO comprehend what they were saying. It didnt actually help that they were all mathematicians and doing mathematics speak. One of them was actually a Fields medallist!!! The final trip for this summer was a week long trip San Diego to attend SIGGRAPH. This was of crse a wonderful opportunity to meet up with Renga and catch up on old times.....

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home