Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sounding Board

I never really understood the importance of a sounding board. It seems that it is quite important that I be able to express my ideas freely and without inhibition to some other living being--- no matter how trivial/unimportant and arcane these idea/thoughts are.

The absence of a sounding board essentially means that these thoughts and ideas remain within the confines of your mind. And being locked up within they run amok freely. Now imagine that these ideas were all small little green beings---much like the martians in movies. Now I am quite productive when it comes to useless and arcane ideas (atleast 30 a day). Now imagine all these green martians running around within the confines of my mind....all day long!!!


I need to let these guys out.......


Maybe soon someone will find a program that can be used to download these thoughts (green martians) on to a Flash drive and then I can let them run around within the flash drive and everyone is happy. But until then, I do need a sounding board :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home