Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Friday, September 16, 2005

On the subject of growing up

Today one of my friends from school Dwarakanath got married in Chennai. The Dwarakanath i knew was a quiet calm and "energy conserving" chap with moderate views.

Add to that three close friends from College Park who are also doing their PhDs at the University of Maryland are also getting married sometime in Dec-Jan. Suddenly it feels as though all my friends and people around me are "GROWING UP". Another pointer to the fact that ppl around me are growing up is the fact that a friend of mine was complaining about loosing hair....

So I sat about thinking whether I was "Growing up" too..."As if u know Growing up was some sort of bad word !!!

I will tell u what i have been doing the last 2 hours and u tell me whether I am growing up....

I have been making several pointless actions like squatting, jogging in place, front foot defense, pushing, slapping, picking up an object etc several times and recording myself on multiple video cameras synchronously :))

Anyway i need to get back to doing crazy actions in fromnt of cameras....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"losing hair"

11:20 PM  
Blogger Speech is Golden said...

Doing all crazy things in front of the camera will not make u any younger buddy.

10:13 PM  
Blogger vashok said...

maybe I will grow older slower :))

Hope...now that is the key word here

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home