Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Monday, July 18, 2005

Its back to maryland time

So at 4:00 PM I gave the talk that signalled the end of my short stint at Research School of Biological Sciences at ANU. It was a reasonably good talk I guess..atleast thats what the others around told me (Unless they were just being polite.) Any way I got back to my lab and cleared all the mess I had created on the tables...Only 1 thing remains to be cleaned...My Coffee Mug...Its almost dark brown and pleading me to clean it. I will get that guy cleaned out soon too...But thats not all of it...I still have to return to my room and pack everything..and thats not going to be easy either. Lets see how that goes...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, dude !

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kavitha said...

I am almost positive who left the previous "anonymous" comment :-) And I can even picture her say it...

Am sure it feels good to be back in MD... sigh!

4:45 PM  
Blogger vashok said...

Kavitha...I think u are mistaken...I am positive that the anonymous comment is not a "her" as you imagine!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home