Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Data Collection

After a really long time I (HAD TO) woke up early today morning. I hurried to lab by 8 AM to set things up for the data collection. We had already drilled the parabolic mirror to the ceiling on the foyer. So all I had to do really was get the tripod up and as close to the mirror as possible then, and allign so that both the tripod and the top of the camera lens are indeed level (and horizontal). The alligning the centre of the camera with the centre of the mirror took some time. Soon by aboy 9:20 the system was up and running. For starters I have captured video for about an hour. Lets see how this video turns out...I mightv have to repeat the capture on Monday if this has any problems...But lets just wait and see...

Also, I read quite a bit of this BLOG and found it quite interesting...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Great Blog.. Keep the Party Alive.

Came here from Geetha's blog. Her sis Rohini is my soul n life mate :-)

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home