Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Motivation

"I need some motivation today....I need somebody to give me a chocolate....I need somebody to write me a letter....I need somebody to tell me everything will be fine...I need somebody" cried the little boy. He was sitting alone in an abandoned bus-stop that cold windy night. The shelter of the bus-stop gave him temporary protection from the brutally cold wind that was blowing. But he had no shelter from his feelings. The fact of the matter was that he was dull, in fact increasingly he had been becoming more and more dull as the days passed by. And he wished it were to end. Sobbing away his worries he didnt even have energy to notice that there was indeed somebody to take care of him and engulf him. He was asleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

Loved this writeup a lot.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home