Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

Breakfast

Since my arrival in Australia, as I have already indicated to most of you, I have become/turned quite lazy. Especially in the morning wake-up routine. That usually meant one thing. I usually did not manage to wake up early enough for a decent breakfast. But that was not the case today....Thanks to Abi. She called me up at 7:30 AM and woke me up. So i got ready early today for a change and had a nice satisfying breakfast.

The Breakfast Menu
3 Pancakes with Maple Syrup
Bowl of CornFlakes with Milk
Coffee

I also managed to visit Sydney last weekend. I drove to Sydney on Saturday. Sydney is a "pretty decent" city. I like it. Its got a lot of tall building and huge bridges just like New York but somehow seems to have a lot more style. The sydney harbour bridge is simply the most outstanding marvel of engineering that i have ever seen. I have always been a fan of huge structures especially bridges since the actual supp0rting structures are visible in bridges. My favorite until yesterday, was of crse the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. But the harbour bridge is just so much more (pardon me for saying this....i am just short of words) Masculine. Of course no trip to Sydney is a trip to Sydney without a coutesy visit to SCG, the venue of Steve Waughs last test, the venue where Laxman and Sachin set alight that test with scintillating Knocks....
Will definitely post more about the trip to Sydney later.


After posting this small update about my breakfast i read news on Rediff. And i found this article immensely insightful. So i thought u might want to read this too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home