Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Australian National University

So its been decided finally.... I will be visiting Australian National University at Canberra. I will be a visiting academic (Pseud name for student) with the Research School of Biological Sciences (Visual Sciences Group) for a period of about two months. I leave the United States in about a weeks time or so. Actually i will be leaving on the 11th of May. Hope to meet some new ppl and make some new friends during my visit there.

Yesterday i talked to Srividya. She seemed livid that i had not told her earlier about my impending visit to Australia--- and maybe she is right to be livid. But the fact of the matter is....I never told anyone( except my roommates of course). The reason being two-fold. One-- it seemed to be highly unlikely that i would go and Two- I had just not convinced myself that i was indeed going....

2 Comments:

Blogger Baejaar said...

Wish you in advance for a lovely trip ahead.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great to see that you are off to Australia. enjoy your trip down under!
MV

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home