Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Damn it. Today is Friday

Monotonous weekday life for sometime has taken its toll on me i guess. My mind and body (like most others in the US) is eternally waiting for the Friday to arrive. Friday is celebrated with passion. Doing nothingsome on Fridays is acceptable and even appreciated. Anyways, if you are continuously looking forward for Friday, this is what happens............

I have talked to 4 different people today and told them that today is Friday. Well it is not!! At different points in the day various people have pointed to me that much as I might want it to be so "Today is thursday". The latest was a telephone call to my Travel agent. Nonchalantly i asked her "So u guys work tomorrow. No weekends eh??" And she said (just like the previous 3 times i must add) "Today is just Thursday". Well, So be it but my mind and body are just unwilling to accept it. They are resisting any attempts to accepting it.

Well then lets all cry in unison "Today is Friday" and maybe it will be.


PS: BTW, the time now is 3:22 PM . Lets see how many more times i am corrected today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home