Name:
Location: Greenbelt, Maryland, United States

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Skiing at Snowbird

So finally i skiid today at Snowbird Utah. Its amazing, the slopes. And the best part is the fact that there is snow all around you....Huge mountains full of snow...And yet since the sun was shining hard the temperature was 60 degrees farenheit. That made for near exceellent conditions. I could Ski with just a T-shirt and that makes it even better. It was quite a sight to see those innocent unsuspecting few who had ventured out without sunscreen. They were all burned red. Luckily i was well warned!!!

So now i am at a dilemma. Tomorrow afternoon again theres gonna be some free time between 11 AM and 7 PM. I am either goiung to ski again or driving to the Maob desert. I am unable to decide which of the two. Any ideas/suggestions???

1 Comments:

Blogger Vijay said...

Dude!!! I wish I could be there... Just the thought of Skiing on a Sunny Day with lots of snow feels sooo good, that I wanna... (Ahem!!! I need to control myself now...) :D

3:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home